Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Furry kids and birds and things

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted about the kids and adjusting to change. We've begun to settle into some sort of a routine these days. We are still living in the RV and the fur kids seem comfy here despite the size restrictions.

The kitties still love the new "kitty TV" channels here. They watch the birds come up to the RV and rabbits run all over. Of course the daily games of chase with the dogs is most interesting. And rocks the RV everytime! Punkin is what you'd call a tree kitty, he likes to be up higher and jump from place to place. I think he's a monkey. But the dogs don't mind and chase as they can quite merrily.

Punkin is back to his smarty pants hijincks. Sleeping in is almost impossible on the weekends. He's way too smart for his own good! He's figured out how to turn on the radio on the alarm clock, turn on the TV, and be a pill when he wants me up. Then decides he needs to be lovey when I've growled at him. I'm never sure what mess I will come home to. Goodness! I hope I find a house soon!

Abby looks forward to laying in the grass, talking to all the other dogs that come through the campground, and bedtime. They both get very playful at bedtime, so we spend 5 to 10 minutes playing in the bed and rolling around kicking their legs and rooting around. Then we all settle in to bed for the night. They've become quite the cuddlers at night and both have to sleep with their heads on the pillows. Endearing lil' kids. Brody has taken up snuggling under my chin with my arm over him. Then the cats all pile on top if us. Yummy takes up residence on my pillow using my head as his pillow. I never get cold at night. Though I have. To say getting out of bed in a hurry can be quite the Chinese fire drill.

But overall life is settling into routine. They love to see all the birds and life here. They even like the rain. Hopefully I'll find us a home soon so the dogs have a yard to run around in and bigger tv screens for the kitties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment